Hamiota Elementary School
Please see updated messages from PWSD.
- PWSD Update - Re-opening School Facilities - May 28
- PWSD Update for Parents - May 15
- PWSD Update for Parents - May 8
- PWSD ZOOM Parent Meeting - April 30
- PWSD Updated Plan - April 17
- PWSD ZOOM Parent Mtg - April 16
- PWSD Continuity of Learning Plan - April 10
- PWSD Questions & Answers - April 10
- COVID-19 UPDATE - MARCH 31 (Indefinite suspension of classes)
- COVID-19 UPDATE - MARCH 27 (Suspension of classes)
- COVID-19 UPDATE - MARCH 25 (Inter-Provincial Travel)
- COVID-19 UPDATE - MARCH 24 (ZOOM Sessions for Parents and Students)
- COVID-19 UPDATE - MARCH 20
- COVID-19 UPDATE - MARCH 17
- COVID-19 UPDATE - MARCH 15
- COVID-19 UPDATE - MARCH 14
About Our School
Hamiota Elementary School is a K-5 School in the town of Hamiota, Manitoba. We operate in an open, friendly fashion and attempt to make students, parents and other partners in education feel very welcome.
Children at our school, through a wide range of programs, activities and experiences, are given the opportunity for extensive individual growth. In addition to the emphasis on academic, social and emotional growth and development, special attention and commitment by students and staff are also given to music and drama.
Taking into consideration the guidelines and wishes of the Manitoba Education and Training, the Park West School Division board and the school community, it is the aim of the Hamiota Elementary School to develop and provide a quality and diverse education for each student.
Stay Positive Challenge
WEEK 10 - June 8 - 14
The Hamiota School Community is a resilient group and to help us make the best of a difficult situation we are going to stay positive. Please join us in taking the weekly challenge to maintain a positive outlook on things.
Each week there will be a new challenge posted on our website and on twitter.